PICME is the Pregnant and Infant Cohabitation Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme. It is a system introduced by the Tamil Nadu Government that ensures pregnant women of the state get proper medical facilities and care. It is a great initiative taken by the Tamil Nadu government to decrease the infant mortality rate. Infants are the future of our nation, and one of the significant causes of Infant mortality is lack of healthy pregnancy. So, schemes like PICME are the best way to promote a healthy pregnancy. Along with promoting healthy pregnancy, the government of Tamil Nadu encourages their people to get registered on PICME to get the birth certificate of infants. Therefore, we are here with the PICME Ultimate Guide – (Login, Number, Registration, Status). You will find all the details in this article.
Table of Contents
Benefits of PICME Registration
There are several benefits that a pregnant woman can get when she herself registers for PICME. The best part of the scheme is that you don’t need to visit any government offices for registration. You can register for PICME online. The government is offering the following facilities for the women who are registered for PICME.
- Medical Help – By registering for PICME, women can easily access the nearest Gynae health centers and hospitals.
- Support – Also, they can connect and get the help of local Ashas, Anganwadi center workers, and local nurses.
- Birth Certificate – Parents can also get the birth certificate of their newborn baby quickly with PICME.
- Proper Guidance – During the ante-natal stage, women will get proper guidance and surveillance from the nurses.
- Government Facilities – If you register for PICME, you can enjoy different government facilities like health check-ups, medicines, proper diet charts, food supplements, and more that come under the RCH scheme.
- Financial Aid – Along with all this, you will also get financial support from the government that comes under the “Dr.Muthulakshmi.”
How to Register for PICME
The registration process for PICME is very simple. You can register at PICME in different ways. We have listed the four different ways in which you can register on PICME. So, if you are looking for the procedure of PICME registration, you can do the same with the following four methods.
- Visit the official website of PICME (https://picme.tn.gov.in/) and get yourself self-registered there.
- You can also register by contacting a service center where women can register for free.
- Also, you can get your PICME registration done by contacting the nearest government hospitals.
- Or just call on 102 toll-free number and get your PICME registration done.
PICME Registration Process
If you want to go with the self-registration method to register for PICME, you should follow the instructions below.
- First of all, visit the official registration portal of PICME https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Once done, then click on the Pre-Registration By Public option from the right side of the page.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your personal details like your Name, Adhar Card details, Address, and more. Enter your correct information.
- After that, you will have to select a time slot to contact a local nurse.
- Then enter your email address and your phone number to generate OTP.
- Once you get the OTP on your mobile, enter it to the website and enter the Captcha code appearing on your screen.
- And then click on the Save option. As soon as you register on PCIME, you will receive your PICME number of 12 digits through SMS and email. With this, you are all done.
PICME Registration Status / PICME Number Status Online
Once you complete the registration process, your record will be added to the government records within a month. The government healthcare workers will connect to you. And you will be given your RCH ID, through which you can avail yourself of different government facilities that come under the RCH scheme. You can get all the details of your registration and check its status. Follow the steps given below to check PICME Registration Status.
- Firstly, visit the official PICME portal https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Once done, then click on the Pre-Registration By Public from the right side of the page.
- Then go to the Application ID Status option from there.
- Now, a new window will appear on your screen with Pre Registration App ID Status.
- It will now ask you to enter your Application ID. Enter your 12 digit PICME number there.
- And then click on the Submit button. With this, your PICME registration status details will appear on your screen.
PICME Login Procedure
By logging in to your account on PICME, you can check the status and details of your financial aids, other facilities. You can also monitor and manage your account through this. And to log in to PICME, you need to follow the steps given below.
- To begin with, you need to visit the official PICME portal https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Now, you will see the user login page on your screen.
- Fill up the login credentials there, which include your User ID and Password. If you haven’t created these yet, you can create your User ID and Password with your PICME number and RCH ID.
- Then enter the captcha that is appearing on your screen and click on Submit.
- With this, you will be successfully logged in to your PICME account.
What is a PICME Number?
So many people look for what PICME Number is? If you are one of them, then here is the answer. When a woman gets herself registered for PICME after confirming her pregnancy, she will be provided a PICME number. And later, she will be given an RCH ID. With the RCH ID, a pregnant woman can avail herself of all the facilities provided by the government under the RCH Scheme.
What is Picme?
PICME stands for Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation, is a system to track and help pregnant women with different facilities in Tamil Nadu. With the help of this system, pregnant women of Tamil Nadu can get proper medical facilities, advice from doctors, connect to local healthcare workers, and easy access to the nearest government hospitals.
What is my PICME number?
When a pregnant woman gets registered on PICME, she gets a PICME number of 12 digits on the registered mobile number. Later, the local healthcare authorities will contact and get in touch with her.
How do I log into PICME with the number?
To Log In to PICME, your first have to visit the official website of PICME. After that, go to the PICME Login form and enter your PICME User ID and enter the password. Then verify the captcha code and then click on the Submit Button.
How can I get an RCH ID in Tamil Nadu?
After successful registration on PICME, a user will be provided a PICME number. Later, users will have to visit the nearest center to get the RCH ID. If a user is not able to visit the nearest center, they can call on 102 and pre-register the pregnancy. The Village/Urban Health Nurse will then issue your RCH ID.
So, this was the PICME Ultimate Guide – (Login, Number, Registration, Status). This article contains all the details about PICME, like how to register for PICME? PICME Login process, PICME number details, and everything that is necessary to know for successful registration on PICME. PICME is a beneficial scheme that promotes healthy pregnancy by offering different facilities for pregnant women.