Recently, due to the increase in the spread of Coronavirus, several state governments announced strict lockdown in their states. Jharkhand is one of them. Jharkhand government has announced a strict lockdown and prohibited traveling without a valid reason. People can travel to and from Jharkhand only when they have a valid ePass with them. So, if you want to travel inside or outside Jharkhand, you will have to apply for Jharkhand ePass. And in this article, How To Apply for Jharkhand e Pass Online at ePassJharkhand.nic.in. You will learn how to apply for an ePass in Jharkhand and other details to get Jharkhand ePass.
Before applying for Jharkhand ePass, you will have to provide some documents. The required documents for ePass in Jharkhand are listed below, have a look.
- Id Proof that includes your Adhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, and PAN Card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
Jharkhand E Pass Registration Process
To apply for Jharkhand ePass, you first need to register an account and then log in to apply for ePass in Jharkhand. Below is a stepwise instruction guide for Jharkhand ePass registration. Follow them carefully for a successful registration.
- Firstly, visit https://epassjharkhand.nic.in/ from any browser on your device.
- Once done, the login page will now appear on your screen. Under the login button, click on the Register Option.
- The registration page will now open on your screen. Enter your phone number and then click on the Submit button.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your phone number again, enter the same number and click on Submit.
- After that, set a password for your account. Note that the password must be of six digits and contain an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a special character.
- After setting up a password, click on Submit.
- Then enter the same password again to confirm it, and then again click on the Submit button.
Jharkhand ePass Login Process
Once you have successfully registered your account for Jharkhand ePass, then you will have to log in to your account to apply for Jharkhand E Pass. And here are the steps that you have to follow for Jharkhand E Pass Login Process.
- First of all, visit https://epassjharkhand.nic.in/ from any browser on your device.
- Now, you will get the login page on your screen. Enter your registered phone number and your password there.
- Then click on the Login Button.
- With this, you enter your profile. Click on the Personal Details option.
- After that, fill up your correct details there.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- And lastly, select an ID type that you want to provide as your ID proof. And the ID number there. With this, the login process is done, and you are ready to apply for an ePass for Jharkhand.
Apply for Jharkhand ePass Online
Finally, you can apply for Jharkhand ePass after registering and completing your profile. Follow the steps given below to apply for ePass in Jharkhand.
- Once you have completed your profile, you can apply for Jharkhand ePass by clicking on the Apply for ePass option.
- After that, select your location. And then choose the type of ePass that you want to apply for.
- Then it will ask you to provide all the necessary details like the District name which you are planning to visit, category of ePass, traveling time, vehicle details, and more.
- Now, you will have to agree to all the declarations set by the Jharkhand government to get ePass.
- Click on the Agree and Proceed button, and you are all done. With this, you have successfully applied for Jharkhand ePass.
How To Check the Status And Download Jharkhand ePass
If you have successfully applied for Jharkhand ePass, and want to download that on your device, then here we are to help you. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download Jharkhand ePass.
- To begin with the procedure, you need to visit https://epassjharkhand.nic.in/ first.
- With this, you will enter your profile dashboard. Click on the View ePass option.
- Now, it will show you all the information about your ePass. It will show your ePass along with your registration number, your journey type, and the status of your ePass. This is how you can also check the status of your ePass.
- If your application for Jharkhand E Pass gets approved, you can download it by clicking on the Download ePass option from the left side of the page.
- Your Jharkhand ePass will now open on your screen in PDF format. You can download it as well as print it out.
Rules for Jharkhand ePass
The government has directed some specific rules or instructions for the people applying for Jharkhand ePass. If you are applying for an ePass in Jharkhand, you have to accept these declarations. And these are as follows.
- To apply for a Jharkhand ePass, the applicant has to provide correct and valid details.
- The applicant and the person who is planning to travel should not be Covid-19 positive. Also, they should not have any symptoms related to Covid-19.
- You will have to follow all the necessary COVID-19 regulations like wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing.
- Whether you are traveling to or from Jharkhand, you will have to follow all the rules and instructions set by the government for the Covid-19 lockdown.
- If anybody is found traveling without ePass or provides false details to get ePass, then legal actions will be taken against that person.
So, this was the article on How To Apply for Jharkhand e Pass Online at ePassJharkhand.nic.in. With the help of this article, you can easily apply for an E Pass in Jharkhand and download it on your mobile. We have provided the step-by-step guide to get a Jharkhand ePass online. The ePass will help you to travel to and from Jharkhand. But you will have to meet specific requirements before applying for an ePass that we have provided in the article. Along with this, you will get a lot more information related to Jharkhand ePass.