When someone describes you, the word ‘foodie’ seems to come up an awful lot. And all you have to say to that is, food and you are in a special relationship…the following points serve as proof:
1.You are already planning the next meal while you are still on the current one. So you’re thinking about dinner when out at lunch, and breakfast when you’re at dinner…so on and so deliciously forth.
2. You talk more passionately about food than most other things.
3. Your Instagram has more pictures of food than people. #foodgasm #foodporn #foodcoma #nomnom
4. Your most frequented app is Zomato.
5. God save the world if you are upset and hungry at the same time.
6. You have food by your bedside, just in case you feel hungry in the middle of the night.
7. Crumbs, so many crumbs.
8. Your friends constantly call you for restaurant recommendations. The best part is you have all the answers and totally help them out.
9.You are willing to try almost anything.
10.The thought of a good meal can actually change your mood completely.
11. When you’re having a tough day at work, you’re already planning what pizza to order to make it up to yourself.
12. You may or may not know how to cook yourself but you sure have an opinion about everything you eat.
13. Your favourite takeaway joint is on your speed dial. And that’s Okay.
14. Your friends and family living abroad know exactly what chocolates to get you every time they visit.
15. Sometimes, playing Candy Crush makes you hungry.
16. You hate when you’ve just finished eating and a McDonalds ad comes on TV and then suddenly, all you want from life is a burger.
17. Most of your baby photos are you with food. Also with dolls, cars, etc…but mostly food.
18. Your best meal companions are the friends who don’t judge you on the basis of what all or how much you order.
19. You secretly plan holidays based on the kind of food you get there.
20. Food Puns are your favourite kind of jokes in the world.`
21. You actually have to think when asked the classic question, “Which would you rather give up; food or sex?”
22. You understand Joey better than anyone else.
23. You may have sampled world cuisine but to this day you get emotional about mom’s food.
24. You genuinely believe this, with all your heart
Don’t forget to share this will all the foodies you know!